Delivery: shipping companies, customer pickup
Payment: bank payment, cash paymentGet a price
Gasoline-powered engine heater (MP-70 production range) is developed to be used under conditions of absence of utilities. Air heaters are operated at ambient air temperatures as low as -50 °C.
Engine heater MP-70A is intended for:
- heating of air inside production areas and warehouses;
- drying of converted timber and during production of reinforced concrete cored slabs;
- heating of buildings and structures in case of emergencies and critical emergencies;
- heating of motor-car and aircraft engines.
The heater generates huge amount of heat in minimal time with low fuel consumption. One 55 l fueling is enough to ensure 5.5 hours of continuous operation.
Gasoline-powered engine heaters (MP-70 production range) are distinguished by high reliability and correspond to the strictest environmental requirements. The enclosed-type combustion chamber allows to heat buildings even when there are people inside, because heated air does not contain combustion products and content of carbon monoxide (CO) does not exceed the maximum allowable concentration.
* The price includes a set of four interlinkable rubberized or canvas sleeves 4 m long.