shipping companies, customer pickup
bank payment, cash payment
Get a price
Electric heater EO-4.5 kW is used to deliver clean warm air into tents and other types of mobile and temporary shelters.
- housing — 1 pc.
- cabin air filter VAZ 2110 — 1 pc.
- fan R3G140-AF23-10 — 1 pc.
- tubular electric air heater F00 1500W, 220V — 3 pcs
- built-in control thermocouples.
- control cabinet — 1 pc.
- closing recess for cable laying — 1 pc.
- remote temperature transmitter with 4 m cable — 1 pc.
- power cord 4 m — 1 pc.
- Made of 0.8 mm thick outer metal and 0.5 mm thick inner walls. From butt ends, there are flanges ∅100 mm L = 50 mm. Flange edges are beaded to hold canvas sleeves.
- On the front butt end, there is an air intake hole leading to heated room. This hole, simultaneously with the air intake flange, has a stainless-steel shutter with a handle to adjust the % of warm/cold air feed-up. All holes have temporary covers.
- The top of the heater is equipped with 2 foldable handles and a strap sewn to them (used to carry the heater over with one hand). On the bottom surface, there are plastic legs 18 mm high and holes in the corners to let out water.
- The color is RAL6003.
- The heater may be installed with both of its sides, left and right, towards a wall and has lugs ∅9 mm, L = 500 mm for wall mount at its top.
- The heater has protective sealings for short-term storage at an open site.
- The heater provides for quick replacement of its components and filter cleaning.
- equipped with a remote temperature transmitter with 4 m cable;
- equipped with an electronic temperature controller with side-panel display (the left and right panels are interchangeable);
- ingress protection IP44;
- power cord 4 m (КГ 3х2,5) with Schuko 250V 32A plug;
- 60-second fan starting delay function;
- overheating and fire protection is controlled by an adjustment thermocouple and safety thermostat, bimetal.
- operation from an indoor temperature transmitter,
- operation from a built-in temperature transmitter,
- maintenance of outlet temperature (adjustable),
- adjustment of motor speed (reduction of noise level and air flow),
- maintenance of air circulation during the whole life of the filter,
- coded indication of errors.
In the mode with three tubular electric heaters turned on, the heater consumes the maximum of 20 A.
Heating power may be changed up to 3.0 kW and 1.5 kW by disengagement of protective circuit breakers of tubular electric heaters. In this case, a standard 230 V 16A plug may be used.